OttawaGolf Photo Contest
You can win your membership with Golf Select three different ways!
Every month the photo contest winner will receive a Golf Select Last Minute Membership
There will be two end of season Grand Prize draws for Golf Select Full Memberships. One will be drawn from all entries and another from all the voters who cast their ballots.
Enter The Photo Contest Now
- Put your camera in your golf bag. Shoot some landscapes highlighting the features of our local golf courses and submit them for our contest. At the beginning of each month, a page will be created to display the entries from the month before, and users will be able to vote for the winners. Voting is open until the following Saturday at midnight. Submitted images may be selected for use in our Weekly Desktop Wallpaper section.
- SUBJECT MATTER
- Images must be from the Ottawa area (Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec) golf courses
- The main subject of the photo must be the course landscape, not the people playing golf or wildlife on the course.
- Images of low quality cannot be accepted
ie: grainy, unsharp, lens flare, over/under exposed, camera shaken, up-scaled from low resolution etc
- SIZE & FORMAT
- Please submit the original size image - as large as possible. Minimum 1920x1080 px Horizontal
- Be advised all images will be cropped to 16:9 horizontal format
- Vertical images may not be suitable as they may not work when cropped horizontally
- SUBMITTING IMAGES
- Amateur photographers only
- No overlays or watermarks.
- One entry per photographer per month
- Images must be taken by the contestant
- Please identify:
- The course
- hole number
- Your first and last name
Submission of the photograph grants OttawaGolf the right to use the photograph in the Weekly Desktop Wallpaper section, as well as in the website and any marketing materials.